Product liability is an important area of law to be aware of, for all suppliers, manufacturers, importers, resellers and other relevant organisations. We have experience advising clients on consumer protection and product liability matters, including on matters which arise under the Trade Practices Act (and the provisions of the now enacted Australian Consumer Law). Some examples of matters that we have advised on that relate to product liability include:
- advising on misleading or deceptive conduct;
- advising on advertising and unfair conduct under the Trade Practices Act;
- advising on unconscionable conduct under the Trade Practices Act;
- providing assistance for clients involved in the negotiation of contracts for the supply of goods;
- advising on manufacturer’s liability for unsatisfactory goods and defective goods.
Please contact either of our Sydney legal practices for further information about your product liability matters or if you require assistance in the protection of your rights.
Contact Alan J. Arnott
T | +61(0)2 82386989
F | +61(0)2 85691710
E | email@example.com
“We would like to take this opportunity to thank you and your staff for providing ongoing support to our Australian subsidiary company over the past few years…”