ISP and Satellite Law
Internet Service Providers face a unique set of legal issues. Alan Arnott, technology lawyer at Arnotts Lawyers Jones Bay Wharf provides advice to internet service providers on a range of legal issues. Some examples of matters Alan has worked on for internet service provider and satellite provider clients includes the following:
- advising residential internet service provider on Voice over IP (VOIP) matters;
- drafting Standard Form of Agreement for an internet service provider supplying data and voice services to a residential apartment building in New South Wales;
- drafting Standard Form of Agreement for a retailer service provider in Queensland;
- advising a corporate internet service provider client on the deployment of an ad hoc telecommunications network that covers a significant geographical footprint in Western Australia;
- advising a client on the deployment of satellite infrastructure and on space objects regulatory matters;
We have acted for satellite owners and resellers in a range of legal matters ranging from in relation to the provision of advice on regulatory matters, to the representation in complex and intense Supreme Court litigation and the provision of advice on Federal Government subsidies such as the Australian Broadband Guarantee. We have significant experience in advising clients in this niche area of law.
Please contact either of our Sydney legal practices for further information about your ISP and satellite law legal matters.
Our IT Lawyers can help with all technology, telecommunications, and IT related legal matters in Sydney and Australia.