Infrastructure Acquisitions and Deployments
A significant focus of Arnotts Lawyers Jones Bay Wharf is assisting clients with the acquisition and deployment of telecommunications infrastructure. Alan Arnott, technology lawyer provides technology and telecommunications law advice to the firm’s clients. Alan has qualifications in both law and computer science. Alan is experienced in the provision of advice to telecommunications clients involved in both the acquisition and deployment of telecommunications infrastructure throughout Australia.
Some examples of the work we have provided in this area include:
- the provision of advice to a telecommunications carrier in relation to the installation of a radiocommunications tower in a rural part of Victoria;
- dealing with Local Council’s on behalf of a telecommunications carrier in relation to the enforcement of the carrier’s rights to deploy low impact facilities in the local government area;
- drafting carrier licence applications and filing applications with the Australian Communications and Media Authority;
- advising a client on the purchase of telecommunications assets from a liquidator, including the provision of advice on radiocommunications apparatus licensing;
- assisting a telecommunications carrier client with the deployment of wireless radiocommunications towers and infrastructure through rural areas;
- drafting and negotiating site licence agreements and leases;
- advising a shopping centre client on rights against a telecommunications carrier deploying facilities on the shopping centre land;
- advising a home unit building in response to the deployment of low impact facilities on the rooftop of the building by a carrier;
- advising a carrier on the deployment of low impact facilities on a hotel complex.
Please contact Alan if you require any assistance or advice in relation to the deployment or acquisition of telecommunications infrastructure;