Business and Commercial Law
Our lawyers are experienced in the provision of strategic legal advice for Australian and international businesses and commercial enterprises engaged in the provision of products and services in and throughout Australia. We regularly act for a range of commercial and corporate clients, ranging from small start up businesses engaged in the provision of retail products, to multinationals engaged in the provision of high tech telecommunications services. Whether you are running a small to medium local business involved in a commercial dispute, are in the process of buying or selling your business, or require legal advice relating to the negotiation and execution of a business contract, our Sydney business lawyers are able to provide tailored advice designed to fit your particular business circumstances.
Our lawyers are proud to provide cost-effective commercial legal advice to clients throughout Australia and to a range of international clients.
An area of business law that we have particular experience in is in the sale and purchase of businesses. Our law firms combined have more than 35 years of experience in acting for clients on the sale and purchase of businesses in Sydney and throughout Australia. Some other examples of our commercial and business law expertise includes representing clients in the following matters:
- negotiation of commercial leases;
- the creation of corporate entities;
- partnership and shareholder disputes;
- drafting and negotiation of intellectual property licenses;
- providing regulatory advice on government red tape;
- drafting contracts relating to the provision of cutting edge cloud computing technology;
- providing assistance in the termination of supply contracts;
- advising on exclusive distribution arrangements;
- representing clients involved in employee disputes;
- advising on directors’ duties;
- representing clients involved in mergers and acquisitions;
- providing advice and assistance in the development of complex shareholder agreements;
- drafting telecommunications services agreements for a range of services;
- representing both suppliers and customers of technology services;
- advising public listed companies engaged in significant commercial disputes.
Our corporate and commercial lawyers are ready to provide strategic legal advice on your business circumstances.
Contact Peter J. Arnott
T | +61(0)2 94196355
F | +61(0)2 94198795
E | email@example.com
“Your expert advice, promptness and responsiveness to our needs was appreciated. Both Tony and I look forward to using your services again.”
“On the two occasions for which Alan’s services were requested, he proved to be extremely knowledgeable, and went out of his way to ensure the best possible outcomes from”