“We would like to take the opportunity to thank you for the professional, courteous and timely execution of the sale and purchase of the Rozelle and Drummoyne properties…We appreciated the fact that you were always available to personally handle our enquiries and effected all such transactions efficiently and in good humour. We would have no hesitation to recommend your services to any prospective client seeking a solicitor to assist with the conveyance of residential property”
“I would like to sincerely thank you for your kind consideration in agreeing to help me out, literally at the 11th hour. I look forward to working with you in the future should any other matters arise”
“Alan provides an excellent service to our business. His legal experience and knowledge of the Information Technology Sector is particularly valuable to our company and Alan's professionalism, responsiveness and the way he puts across our position is helping us grow our client base in Australia”
“On the two occasions for which Alan’s services were requested, he proved to be extremely knowledgeable, and went out of his way to ensure the best possible outcomes from a business and legal perspective were achieved.”
Arnotts Lawyers and Arnotts Technology Lawyers are Sydney Law firms based in Chatswood and Pyrmont. With over 30 years
of experience our Sydney Lawyers can provide timely and commercially astute legal services.
The firms have experience in litigation, court matters, commercial and property law, technology and telecommunications law, wills and estates, drink driving and motor traffic matters, internet law and more.
For superior processing of your legal matters, we can offer efficient, responsive and cost effective legal services to clients all around Sydney and beyond. Our lawyers have provided services to clients all over Australia and in a range of other jurisdictions.
We have established benchmarks to stand by to ensure you receive service of excellence. If you choose to proceed with the engagement of our services, we will strive to:
- maintain the confidentiality of your instructions as required at all times;
- serve your interests competently;
- communicate clearly with you;
- treat you with respect;
- act fairly, honestly and diligently in all dealings;
- work with colleagues to uphold the integrity of the legal profession;
- develop and maintain excellent professional skills;
- be trustworthy;
- maintain and defend your rights;
- avoid any conflict of interest;
- focus on your needs;
- attend to all your reasonable lawful requests;
- listen to your instructions;
- keep you informed at all times;
- explain our advice to you;
- report to you continuously during the course of the matter and keep you fully informed at all times;
- complete your matter in accordance with your instructions;
- tackle all problems;
- attempt to resolve all problems or disputes in an amicable manner;
- at all times act in your best interests; and
- promptly return phone calls and reply to emails.